The following debate originally took place upon my Facebook wall…
Rayn: While the TRUTH behind Egypt’s Revolution WILL NOT BE TELEVISED… for days, Al Jazeera has been providing THE best coverage of the scene on the ground in Egypt, so far.
Live: Al Jazeera English Covers Egypt’s Revolution:
Madeline F.: It has been great coverage, and it is amazing watching the people fighting to attain Democracy in their country.
Rayn: Indeed, it is great and amazing. I have been watching this live feed since yesterday.
In all truth, “democracy” is what the Egyptians have right now, as democracy is, in fact, MOB RULE! If the people of Egypt are to secure LONG-TERM FREEDOM for themselves – the PEOPLE should work to at least establish a REAL “REPUBLIC” for their NATION – one which will protect all NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS, regardless of the will of the majority (who often abandon freedom in times of war and adversity), and regardless of the will of those power-hungry political or military “leaders” who seek to elevate themselves at the expense of the people. Anything else is simply “counterfeit wisdom, creating the illusion of freedom.”
Rayn: 40 Percent Of Egyptians Live On 2 Dollars A Day Or Less And The Global Elite Like It That Way:
Screw our diluted, detached American definition of “FREEDOM,” and to the garbage pile with our failed “DEMOCRACY.” These IDEAS are MEANINGLESS without TRUTH and JUSTICE, which represent the FIRST and LAST of the SEVEN PILLARS of the HOUSE OF WISDOM. These two beacons of light are the ONLY REAL CORNERSTONES of a “FREE” society, and the ONLY REAL PROTECTION against the HOUSE OF BONDAGE! Without them, “FREEDOM” is lawlessness, and “DEMOCRACY” is majority-ruled oppression! Here is wisdom!
Morgan S.: I don’t think its Democracy they want. I think it is just their freedoms and possibly the Muslim Brotherhood will take control. but our or what we call freedom is not or may not be what they have in mind.”
Rayn: You may be correct, Morgan, but there is a great deal of chatter on the underground circuit about Mohamed Elbaradei, and his recent attempts to hijack the Egyptian Revolution, with the backing of the elite globalist control-freaks.
Mohamed ElBaradei: Globalist Pied Piper Of The Egyptian Revolt:
Globalist Stooge ElBaradei Prepares To Hijack Egyptian Revolution:
Madeline F.: I think Anderson Cooper has been doing a great job, too.
Rayn: Here is some interesting information about the “Muslim Brotherhood”:
British Began Funding “Muslim Brotherhood” in 1940:
US Gives ‘Direct Access’ Stimulus Grants to the Muslim Brotherhood:
US Tax Dollars Worked for Muslim Brotherhood:
This group appears to be nothing more than another “Straw-Boogie-Man,” (just like US-funded and trained Al Qaeda, and US funded Taliban), given “teeth” by Western dollars in an effort to terrorize Egyptian citizens, and the International community, into acceptance of unsavory characters like Dictator General Mubarak. The threat of the Muslim Brotherhood extends only as far as the US and Mubarak will allow it to:
Fears of a Muslim Brotherhood Takeover of Egypt are Overblown:
Rayn: I haven’t been following Anderson Cooper. I don’t trust him at all. He’s got “actor” written all over his face. I did see a few headlines reporting that he got punched in the head by Pro-Mubarak forces. Is that what you’re referring to, Madeline?
Madeline F.: I was referring to his overall reportage. I always think he’s a consummate professional with a conscience. What make you feel he’s an “actor?”. Do you know anything about his background that I may have missed?
Rayn: His face tells me he’s an actor. To me, he’s simply not believable as the “regular person” he presents himself to be. There is something very “manufactured” about him.
I’ve been reading about Anderson Cooper’s background for this last hour, and have discovered the following facts:
- He is the great-great-great-grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt, super-wealthy shipping/railroad tycoon – one of the richest Americans in history, meaning that he is connected to the ultra-wealthy elite class on the very top of the hierarchy. Of course, Cornelius even married his cousin towards the end of his life. Meanwhile, Cooper’s mother was famous heiress/actress and current clothes designer, Gloria Vanderbilt. Cooper’s Wiki says that she had Cooper on TV once at age 3, and modeling with Ford Models for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Macy’s between ages 10-13. Cooper also went to a prestigious private school. Basically, he was separated from society by virtue of his bloodline, to live a luxurious life of entitlement and self-insulation.
- He attended Yale, of course, which also happens to be a huge recruiting ground for the CIA. WITH NO SURPRISE, Cooper became a member of a SECRET SOCIETY called the Manuscript Society. He might as well have joined the Skull & Bones! BTW, you remember what JFK had to say about secret societies, right?
- According to his own biography, during college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). This means that he is very likely to be what is commonly referred to as an “agent,” an “operative,” or a a “plant.” I don’t know about you, but this internship automatically send his credibility into the sub-zero region, for me. After he left the CIA, he immediately entered Myanmar on his own, under no news outlet, with a forged press pass and met with students fighting the Burmese government??? Hmmm… that doesn’t sound AT ALL like being an “agent,” now does it? The CIA has repeatedly formented revolutions in foreign countries around the world in order to overthrow leaders that are unfriendly to corporate interests, and install puppet regimes that can be controlled. Read the article I posted earlier today for some quick examples, like Operation Ajax.
- In the article, “Anderson Cooper’s Private War” by Po Bronson; Men’s Journal, March 2007, Cooper discusses his coverage of the Rwanda Genocide, and reveals his” macabre fascination” with death, as he “whipped out his disposable camera” to take a picture of the hand of a woman’s corpse, because her skin “was peeling off like a glove.” Apparently, someone took a picture of him doing it, and showed it to him, and he was allegedly impacted enough to switch jobs, but only temporarily. Hmmm… This says a lot about what he is. Can you say “sociopath”? Having everything you need in life materially and completely self-insulated must be TERRIBLY BORING.
- He was, of course, an actual ACTOR, as it turns out, starring as the host of the reality series, “The Mole” for the first two seasons (Oh, the irony of that title! Talk about “hidden in plain sight”).
(update: this debate sparked the article, “Anderson Cooper: Rich Elitist, CIA Operative & Professional Actor”)